- in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 494 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
- in modules/core/classes/Gallery.class at line 202 (GalleryStorage::search)
- in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryUserGroupHelper_simple.class at line 105 (Gallery::search)
- in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1876 (GalleryUserGroupHelper_simple::fetchGroupsForUser)
- in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryPermissionHelper_simple.class at line 64 (GalleryCoreApi::fetchGroupsForUser)
- in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryPermissionHelper_simple.class at line 39 (GalleryPermissionHelper_simple::_fetchAccessListIds)
- in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 501 (GalleryPermissionHelper_simple::fetchAccessListIds)
- in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryUserHelper_simple.class at line 76 (GalleryCoreApi::fetchAccessListIds)
- in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 566 (GalleryUserHelper_simple::hasItemPermission)
- in modules/imageblock/classes/ImageBlockHelper.class at line 217 (GalleryCoreApi::hasItemPermission)
- in modules/imageblock/classes/ImageBlockHelper.class at line 93 (ImageBlockHelper::_getBlockData)
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-content/plugins/wpg2/wpg2embed.inc at line 1352 (ImageBlockHelper::loadImageBlocks)
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-content/plugins/wpg2/wpg2embed.inc at line 867
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-content/plugins/wpg2/wpg2embed.inc(1245) : regexp code at line 1
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-content/plugins/wpg2/wpg2embed.inc at line 1245
- in ??? at line 0
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-includes/plugin.php at line 213
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-includes/post-template.php at line 230
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-content/themes/barthelme/page.php at line 12
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-includes/template-loader.php at line 75
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/journal/wp-blog-header.php at line 16
- in /home/aarmgorg/public_html/index.php at line 4
The newest (and least buggy) version of the AI is 1.4 beta 3, which fixed some logic errors and restructured part of the AI.
- 1.3 (Includes additional documentation)
- 1.4 Beta 1 229 KB
- 1.4 Beta 2 229 KB
- 1.4 Beta 3 non-override 335 KB
- 1.4 Beta 3 override default AI 336 KB
Quick changelog on the beta’s:
- Fixes logic errors that I found.
- Fixes some bugs in the code, most detailed at the forums.
- Beta 2: Quickfix for something in beta 1.
- Beta 3: Fixed bad bug with beta 1 and 2 causing creatures to not properly cast spells.
- Beta 3: Fixed logic for polymorph spells. People can have advanced crossbow feats and now be turned into trolls any more.
I used to have a Neverwinter Nights Guild for this project (linked here for those who uses the wayback machine). I didn’t really feel the need to back this up or constantly keep acting on the reminders. If you have any serious feedback, comments or anything, post them below
Here is a project I’ve not yet checked out but looks to fix a ton of errors in my code. Thanks to BePower it appears! I have no idea what’s really changed under the hood, apart from fixes, but a glance looks good and I’m happy for people to rip it apart – other projects have existed based on my code. I am not going to officially incorporate this, for two reasons: 1. BePower is awesome and deserves full credit for the separate update. 2. As I say below, I don’t like some parts of the code and intended to rewrite them basically entirely (with similar functionality) meaning this kind of fix would have been moot I hope!
I actually only realised after writing the above he’s the same person who prompted me to re-do this page…*slaps forehead* thanks dude
I stopped working on a new version (either a proper 1.4 update to add to the vault – after all I called the last release “Least buggy”, or a full rewrite for NWN2) due to, basically, getting annoyed at Neverwinter Nights 2’s poor scripting support – ie; bugs everywhere (yeah, saying there were bugs got me nowhere), meaning the AI would actually be harder to write, or just more dumb, then the original game. There was no additional functionality, and a good-as update Henchmen AI mod was, truly, for combat AI probably just as good as a custom-made item. Cest la vie!
It’s tempting to go back to this and continue the newly revamped project I was working on. This would be nothing done soon, and the game is so old it isn’t like there is a huge demand for it, but it might satisfy my urge to rewrite the thing so there is no huge spell routine (which picks a spell to run). I will also be checking out Dragon Age, which has a similar pseudo-turn-base feel with parties of monsters – and I expect, the same kind of scripts that ran on Neverwinter Nights 1! I’ll have to see